1. Alaffia Handcrafted Shea Butter, Unscented. Multi-functional product. Hand lotion, face, under eye cream & body. My favorite use for this is on my hands. I wash my hands a million times a day. I've tried every lotion & oil out there and have found this to be the most moisturizing & emollient.
2. Borage Dry Skin Therapy Eye cream. As quoted from their website, "Borage oil, extracted from the seeds of the borage plant, is a natural source of gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), an important OMEGA-6 fatty acid which is required for healthy skin cell membranes. Without sufficient GLA, cells can't retain enough moisture."
3. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers. Watermelon and Cherry are my favorite colors. The Cherry acts almost as a lip stain. Love these.
4. Aztec Indian Healing Clay. I use this as a face mask mixed with apple cider vinegar once a week. Doesn't smell too great but as the name suggests with all the cleansing and healing benefits this mask provides makes it worthwhile.
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Body oil, baby oil, bath oil, make-up remover, oil cleansing, the uses are endless!! Don't knock it ‘til you've tried it - then let me know what you think.